Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No More Vuzuvelas?!? YEAH RIGHT

Let’s see so the last time I wrote the world cup was just starting…everyone is still watching every game…well they were I am not lucky enough to have a TV in my office where I can just leave and watch work so I have only seen a couple of the matches. I have talked to some people who asked why I was not going. I know I talked about it a long time ago but when it came time to buy tickets I didn’t think I would have the vacation time and money. So I made the choice not to go. I am now planning to go to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil…any one down?!? It was a disappointing loss for the US after a deja-vu loss to Ghana…I don’t think that was a good weekend for us. Everyone keeps telling me I need to switch to the African team now since that’s my home. It’s a good thing I gave up after the Americans got out otherwise Spain may have never won! That’s right the Spanish are World Cup Champions!!I found this out last night as I sit in my bed trying to go to sleep and all of a sudden my entire house was surrounded by honking Vuzuvelas!! When it is just one it does not carry that buzzing noise, but this honking noise I can not get out of my head. It took a few hours but people around me settled down and I got to sleep. So now that the World Cup is over I am interested to see what people will do for entertainment…there are always more football matches to been seen.

No comments: