Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I never should have said never...

At home, I never used to get sick. Once a year I would get a bad cold and it would go away in a few days. Since my visit home I have had to go to the doctor twice, change my iron meds, and visit the dentist twice.

Dental:
I cracked my tooth on a dorito, yes a dorito. So I have been dealing with that mess since I got back. I finally had my appointment to get my crown put on. I had cracked the temporary filling and it was very sensistive. The doctor gave me two shots and somehow at the very last thing it wore off and instead of getting another shot he asked me if I could stand the pain. I said "yes" like an idiot... it was a TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!!

Doctor:
During this whole dental mess. I developed a rash on my hands. It did not spread and went from swollen and paining to itchy and blistering. I went to the doctor (who is very handsome I might add!) and he said it might be a fungus so I am taking meds for that , but right now it just looks like I am really tan/sunburned on my hands.

I can just hear my mom now, "TMI, Kimmie!" sorry just thought I would give you the whole experience rash and all!!

No comments: