Sunday, March 22, 2009

Preachers Daughter

So I found out that my Namibian grandfather is the president/bishop of one of the churches in Namibia. He came into town last night and things got a little crazy!! My sister and I were cleaning the entire house with bleach(this is something big because we rarely use dish soap) and church members were bringing food to us to make sure they had what they needed. It was fun he was a really nice guy and I am totally in on the church thing. For those of you who were worried about me during college when I was not attending church regularly God is making up for it every Sunday I sit in church from 8:30 until 1ish. Today I got to get out early so I could come home and help make the bishops lunch!! Good Times!!

On another note I am halfway done with training! We took out Mid- PST evaluations yesterday morning and I am pretty sure everyone got a perfect score. Afterwards to celebrate we went down to the riverbed and just hung out with each other. While we were there we started talking about trips and fun adventures... I think we have our COS trip planned. I know its over two years away but what we are planning is huge we need to get on it. The plan now is to hike our way up Africa Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, and Egypt jump to Spain take a Mediterranean cruise to Miami the RV our way cross country until we hit Seattle then I will fly back to FL... sound really great right!! I think I need to make it through the two years before I think about a COS trip. I am going to enjoy my lazy day Sunday and take a nap just thought I would give an update to mark training is half way over YAY!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY! Erika and I are sending over those tampons and deodorant! How about sharing that real sugar coca cola?? Jk... But really. Anyways, we love hearing about Africa so keep this blog updated!! And again, please remember there is NO SPIDER!


Love,
Aaron and Erika