Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kavango Won't Be The Same

It is already time for the 26 and 27'ers to finish their contract and leave. They are slowly leaving a few at a time. Kavango is going to be losing 7 volunteers. It would be OK if these people sucked, BUT they are great people and have been great friends. Since I first arrived at the airport they have been so supportive and understanding. It is hard to imagine this place with out them. Its like they were my parents teaching me about Namibia and now they are making me fly on my own. To say goodbye to the townies we went out to Kavango River Lodge to have a nice dinner and watch the sunset... it was a great place to spend some time together.

Rachel, Kerri, Kathy and Me

Kerri and I ... I can not begin to put into words how much this girl has done for me!! She is hands down the most amazing, kindest, positive person I know!

One of the best views in Rundu

Thank goodness Kathy is not leaving me too!!

No comments: