Thursday, May 27, 2010

May is the NEW holidays

May is a good month full of holidays!! Every week I have had at least a 4 day week because of national holidays that close my office. I blame that to my excessive laziness when it comes to working. It is hard to stay motivated when I know I can go home and read a book or watch the latest episode of Glee! This month we celebrated:
Cassinga Day on the 4th
Ascension Day on the 13th – it was very hard for people to get that at home we don’t get off for the day Jesus went to heaven after rising from the dead!
Africa Day on the 25th – we should have a North American Day!!
The best part is they all fell on Tuesday’s or Thursday’s so the office gave off the day before or after to make it a long weekend! I am getting back into work and staying in my office more and more. I have had a lot of errands around town for other PCV’s or the things I am planning so it may seem that I am leaving the office at 2 but really I am walking all over town until 6!!

No comments: