Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Fall-ish!!!

The rainy season is over and the sand is beginning to get looser and tougher to walk through. Like the sand on the Tampa Beaches EVERYWHERE!! The only thing that makes this OK is that the weather is PERFECT!! We are slowly coming into winter, not really looking forward to winter because I have to wear socks around the office. Right now I am enjoying the weather as much as I can. There are many benefits to it cooling off outside! I don’t use my fan anymore when I sleep and if I sleep with the windows open I get too cold. I don’t sweat walking around town as much which means my clothes stay cleaner longer so less laundry days! Walking around town is enjoyable and since I am not miserable I am nicer to the men who try to hit on me just because they think they will get a free ride back to America. I think this change in weather really benefits everyone. I will say that with the weather the way it is I keep thinking that it is September not May so I keep thinking I can go to ESPN. com and read the football scores, that disappoints me every time!

No comments: