Monday, October 19, 2009

All Hail Florida, Hail!

So I have been trying to keep up with the Gator games on my phone...the time difference is a little hard. For the LSU game I set my alarm for 5 am so I could look at ESPN mobile the last few minutes of the game.I basically sit with my phone on the internet refreshing the screen every 30 seconds for the play by play. Not as good as real life especially when I did not know some of the players and I got confused during the Troy game which player was which team, but my sister and brother in law are recording them for me so I can watch when I am home. I am glad the Arkansas game was at 9pm my time because I don't think I could have handled the stress that I am sure all my fellow Gators were feeling that night. I miss the feeling when the boys score a touchdown and I miss tailgating all morning, screaming in the game all afternoon then celebrating all night! I miss singing in the end of the 3rd quarter. I miss screaming the fight song or yelling orange and blue across the stadium. I miss dressing in the most orange and blue I can find in my closet.

Fall is my favorite season of the year. In one season you get the cooling of the weather, pumpkin carving, Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream (aka night roller coasters!), Candy Corn Pumpkins, Thanksgiving which means great time with family over too much delicious food, and GATOR FOOTBALL!!! How can this not be your favorite time of year???

I must say "Its GREAT to be a FLORIDA GATOR"!!! I can't wait to see what the rest of the season will bring!

No comments: